MimioBoard Interactive Whiteboard
A cost-effective, fixed interactive whiteboard solution
The MimioBoard™ interactive whiteboard is a full-featured interactive whiteboard solution like none other. It's cost-effective, exceptionally lightweight, easy to install, dry-erasable, and durable. It includes award-winning MimioStudio™ classroom software--surprisingly intuitive software that will get your teachers up and running quickly. You spend less without getting less.
Already have a dry erase board? Look at the MimioTeach™ interactive whiteboard. It allows you to turn your regular dry erase boards into interactive whiteboards in minutes.
MimioBoard Is Flexible, Affordable, and Classroom-Durable
- Removable MimioTeach bar means teachers can easily take it to another classroom and turn an ordinary whiteboard into an interactive whiteboard in minutes.
- Pre-packaged with powerful MimioStudio classroom software.
- Wireless capability and seamless integration with all MimioClassroom™ products.
- Dry erase surface can also be used as a traditional whiteboard.
- Fast and easy installation saves both time and money.
- Durable, magnetic ceramicsteel™ surface handles the rigors of classroom activity.
It's advanced technology with one goal. Create a better way to learn.
Why Administrators Love MimioBoard
- Full-featured performance that’s easier on the budget.
- Intuitive software makes teachers productive from day one.
- Durability means less teacher downtime.
- Elegantly designed for the 21st century classroom.
Why Tech Coordinators Love MimioBoard
- One of the lightest boards in the industry—easy to handle and less expensive to ship.
- The MimioTeach bar can be secured to the board or quickly removed for servicing. See how.
- Can be used with either short or long throw projectors, so you can leverage your existing projector investment.
Why Teachers Love MimioBoard
- Students are more engaged and willing to participate in the learning process.
- A single, intuitive software program minimizes the learning curve.
- Wireless capability means teachers aren't tethered to their computer, and don’t need to worry about someone tripping over cables.