Exceptional performance from a few flexible components
Every part of the Mimio Interactive system is lightweight yet durable, easy to handle and a breeze to transport.
The streamlined Mimio Interactive Xi Bar contains Mimio's patented infrared and ultrasound sensor technology.
- Mounts vertically or horizontally to your whiteboard.
- Folds for easy transport or storage.
- Five built-in function buttons control interactive mode, tool palette, and screen mark-up and presentation effects.
The Mimio Interactive Stylus acts like a mouse, so you can manipulate your computer's functions at the whiteboard. No more walking back and forth to use your computer mouse!
- Two button functions allow you to click, right click, drag, and drop.
- Solid Teflon tip ensures smooth, gliding action.
- Resilient housing resists cracking and impacts.
is the software powerhouse that drives the Mimio Interactive System and dramatically expands your teaching options.
- Choose from a content gallery loaded with ready-to-use lessons, in many subjects, geared to a variety of grade levels. Use them as is, or edit as you see fit.
- Incorporate interactive materials - audio, video, and Flash animations - to create dynamic lesson plans.
- Import existing lessons from favorite applications - PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat - into the software.
- Available for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux operating systems.
Your Mimio System is ruggedly built to last through years of active classroom use. Should repairs ever be needed, components can easily be shipped, eliminating costly on-site service calls.
Interested in making your Xi bar wireless?